Sunday 22 February 2009

The New Neighbor

Our new neighbor, Camille, was born on Friday, February 13th. Mom was able to see her in the hospital on Saturday, but Maddie waited patiently until Tuesday. When she finally got home, Maddie couldn't wait to hold her. Eric and Shannon, Camille's parents, have been so great about letting Maddie cuddle, kiss, and smother their first baby.




Camille is absolutely perfect. She's a beautiful baby. We're all excited to have a new neighbor and sweet little friend!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh so sweet! everyone i know had babies this week...including, kate, my neighbor!

Cokie said...

New babies are always fun to hold. I wish that Maddie was my neighbor--I would let her "hold me" and Isabelle could sing me a sleepy song. Love ya!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

What great neighbors to let Maddie hold their first newborn. I'm sure she did an excellant job!