Thursday 19 February 2009

February Break

Maddie has been out of school this week for February Break. In the past, we've raced around the city going to the museums, shopping, and walking through the parks. Surprisingly, Maddie has chosen to watch her favorite movies - HSM 3 and Mamma Mia, enjoy her toys, and play with her friends in lieu of hitting the town. For our one big outing, we went to the zoo with the Ashton's. Shannon is a photographer so I always trust her to "capture the Kodak moments" when we're out with the kids. I only took a couple of pictures, and silly enough, didn't get any with the animals.

Here are Trev, Madeleine, and Madeleine on a safari ride.





The two Madeleines on the way to see the giraffes and the zebras.





The two Madeleines on the carousel.





Maddie and Izzie drawing with Izzie's new crayons. I was just happy she was drawing on paper instead of the playroom table.





The girls have really enjoyed spending so much time together. We've had a nice, quiet week at home.

2 comments:

Vanalee said...

Cute pictures! I cannot believe how much Izzie's hair has grown.

Anonymous said...

Cute girls, wish I was there for playdates...it looks like I can see Maddie's new campers in one of the photos, but you need a close up one posted so I can see her darling new campers that she was so excited about!