Sunday 9 November 2008

Talk About a Bag Lady

The Full View



A Closer Look


Sunday is Maddie's special day. Well, after church, anyway. She can wear whatever she wants and do her hair however she wants without her Mom's input. Today, she chose her Hannah Montanna shirt and a tiered, floral and striped skirt. While looking for the gold, rhinestone belt to go with her shirt, she found herself on her bedroom floor with all of her handbags. I'm not sure what inspired her to tie them together and fill them with all of her stuffed animals, but here is the look she created for herself. Talk about fashion! Talk about a bag lady! I had the reputation of being a bag lady when I was little, but this... WOW! Maddie has taken over the title, today.

P.S. The bags were super heavy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic! As far as I recollect her mother used to do the same thing as a small girl (you, Ally). Purses are wonderful...a girl can never have too many...Tell Maddie I love her and I am excited to share a room with her at Christmas.

Greek Goddess said...

That's too funny. Loved the halloween costumes, too.

Vanalee said...

Deja vu of you!!

Breinholt Family said...

My first thought was Where's Waldo!! You could leave a handbag in each post from now on and create your own Where's Maddie game! They are both so cute and growing up so fast. Jed is loving Brazil as you both knew he would. I just bought a really great Brazilian cookbook. We have an Elder in our ward that was born and lived in Brazil until he was 10-11 years old. I may try something out on him tomorrow. We miss you guys! Gillette is growing really fast right now. The new church building will be done in March!

Emily said...

Reminds me of that "lady" on the movie Labyrinth who saved all her stuff on her back. She was heavily laden, that's for sure. :)