Saturday 22 November 2008

I've been tagged!


HUBBY TAG...
What is your husband’s name? Luke
How long did you date? We never really dated. We skipped that part and just got engaged.
How old is he? 34
Who eats sweets? We both do but me probably more than him.
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? Luke, by about half an inch.
Who can sing better? Luke
Who is smarter? Luke
Who does the laundry? Me except when I'm out of town. Luke will do it if he gets desperate enough.
Who pays the bills? Luke - he's the accountant!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Lucky for Luke, we've never really had a lawn to mow. I think he's only had to mow three times in nine years. We've never even owed a lawnmower. He'd like to live in a hotel so he never has to do yard work.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but Luke is a good cook. He's better with red meat.
Who drives? We don't do too much driving in London. We only have one car so I drive during the week. I let Luke have a turn on the weekends.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We're never wrong. Just Kidding! Usually me.
Who kissed who first? Luke kissed me.
Who asked who out first? I asked him to Preference.
Who wears the pants? We both do.
Friends who should do this: I tag Kim, Dorothea (aka The Greek Goddess - of course we know who you are!), Missy, and Tricia.

2 comments:

Greek Goddess said...

You're funny. Just checking. Okay I'll do it tomorrow. I enjoyed reading this tag because it brought me back to the time I was talking to Ally about your relationship while it was still in the making... ah the good ol' days. But marriage and kids is still way better than all the uncertainty of college and dating....
life's good... okay. more later.

lramey said...

i love you guys! you're so funny. kara had her baby Friday morning- i don't know if you know yet, but I put pictures up of her on Kara's blog...

love you!