Friday 24 July 2009

Playmobil Wedding

A few years ago, Santa Claus introduced Maddie to the world of Playmobil with a large, pink castle. She's been playing with it ever since and has added a few small sets to her collection. For her birthday, she got the new wedding set. She loves the church (which she calls the temple), the reception tent, and the "Just Married" car (not shown). She's had lots of time to play with it since the weather has been miserable - wet, cold, and windy. Hopefully, the sun will come out soon so she can try out her other birthday present - a new, bigger scooter!

1 comment:

Vanalee said...

I love this! I can't wait to "watch" Maddie play with it. She always asks me to play with her, but she really doesn't want me to touch anything, she just wants me to watch. I love watching her play!