Saturday 12 July 2008

Up on Her Feet!



Isabelle has been getting around for weeks. She inches and semi-crawls all over the place. She'd rather stand than crawl - that's for sure. Isabelle loves to stand and pull herself up on things... all a little too soon for Mom! This morning, I left her in my room for two seconds. When I came back into the room, she had pulled herself up on the laundry basket. And this afternoon, she pulled herself up on the Lego box. Anyway, she is happiest up on her feet as you can see in the pictures!

4 comments:

Vanalee said...

Isabelle you are incredible!!!! Super Baby!!!! I love seeing your happy smile.

Kim said...

Those black and white socks and her feet turned out reminded me of the movie Happy Feet. Have you seen it?

She's growing up so fast. I'm excited to meet her.

Ruth said...

she is so big--we can't wait to meet her!!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Isabelle is getting so big! It's hard to believe that she is already climbing on things.

Inform Maddie that unless he changes his mind, Carter wants to be Master Yoda for Halloween.