Saturday 12 July 2008

Just a Couple More Things...

Here are a couple more pics from our beach holiday - just a couple that Luke missed doing the orignial post! The first is my two favorite beach bums, and the second is a family picture. Even though we're in swimwear, you can see Isabelle!




Here are two little videos of Isabelle on the beach, hanging out with me in the shade. I know she's just squawking away, but I love them.

Enjoy!

Love,

Ally

P.S. The giraffe's name is Sophie. She is Isabelle's favorite toy. She is so loved that we had to order a second one after we lost the first in Regent's Park.

2 comments:

Henry Family said...

It was great to hear from you! We've been checking your blog periodically, and Jill got ours up and running. The videos of "Izzy" are so fun, especially Ally's laugh at the end of one of them--I had forgotten that laugh! BTW, Ally and Jill both have black swimsuits with polkadots.

It's good to plan ahead for Halloween. A couple of times we went costume hunting the day before. This year we know that Daesha will be a scarecrow because that's what she was during her dance recital and we already have the costume. The recital also had girls in tinman costumes, which reminded me of Luke (not the tutus of course, but the Tinman). Perhaps we'll have Cinders be Toto as well...

Vanalee said...

Ally, the pictures and videos are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing them. I can't wait to see you all next month. I love all of you.