Saturday 13 December 2008

Putting on The Ritz

Once again, we were invited to the "Seasonal Festivities" hosted by a family at Maddie's school. We can now say that we have been to tea at The Ritz! In additon to cucumber sandwiches and scones, there were face painters, balloon makers, magicians, and of course, Santa.

Here is Mom with her two favorite girls in the Rachel Riley dresses they got just for the party.




Maddie with Cala, Teresa - Cala's mum, and Noah.




Maddie with Eli - a fellow Star Wars fan, and her teacher, Lynn.





Maddie with her pretty face paint and flower balloon.



Mom with Izzie by one of the gorgeous Christmas trees.



The Ritz must be a fabulous place all year round, but at Christmas, The Ritz is amazing. So, the next time you're here for the holidays, we'll gladly take you to tea at The Ritz!



3 comments:

shannon said...

Whatever! Your pictures are great, and you got better ones than I did with people in them! Why didn't we get a photo with the Madeleine's? I think we should definitely make up for that with a matchy red smocked dress photo! By the way you look really great in that top!

Megan said...

You all love beautiful! I LOVE tea parties! And one at the Ritz sounds wonderful! I wonder if they do that at the Ritz in Denver? I know the Brown Palace has wonderful tea parties...haven't gone to one of those either. Maybe I should start a new tradition...

Vanalee said...

You all look great in the pictures! I am so excited that you will all be here in Tokyo in one week. You'll have to tell me what the party favours were this year!