Tuesday 16 December 2008

Papa

Isabelle loves books. She'll bring you a book, say up, climb onto your lap, and want you to read it ten times. One of her favorite books is "Who Makes Me Smile". It's a book with pages for pictures that my mom gave her last spring. Lately, she's wanted to go through the pages over and over again while you repeat the names, "Maddie, Izzie, Bammy, Papa, Papa, Bammy." As a result, her word of the week is "Papa". So now, she brings you the book, says "Papa" and claps. So, this video is especially for Papa. See you on Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is precious!!! Krissy is always a bit too hard for babies to say, plus I am sure I don't get my picture featured in that special book. I am off to Tokyo tomorrow morning!!! I am so excited to see all of you!!! I will be all ready to play play play!!!

Vanalee said...

She is so cute. I am so excited to see you! I am going to have to have your dad start making comments because I know he looks at your blog.