Sunday 3 February 2008

More Parties, Friends, Dresses and Bow Heads

Over the past couple of weeks, we've received lots of visits from friends.

Jan Vernon from Dallas, Texas crossed the "pond" for business, and she also paid us a visit. She stops by every time she's in London, which we very much enjoy. Here's a picture of Jan with the girls.



We also had visits from our friends, Pam and Erin. As part of Pam's visit, we had a birthday party for Maddie's puppy, Angela. Pam didn't want to be in the pictures, but here's one of Angela blowing out her candles (FYI, we were celebrating Angela's second birthday).



Erin let Maddie do her hair, and then Erin returned the favour. Here are the "after" pictures:


Just as previously reported, Isabelle continues to be a "belle" of a baby, for which we are very grateful. Here's some pictures of Isabelle in her Sunday dress and also of her chillin' in her Boppy.



Finally, Maddie's attempt to take a picture of herself. We, of course, think it's very artistic.



We love you all. Come visit soon!

6 comments:

lramey said...

I love your birthday party for Angela- that's hilarious! You're the best parents!!!!

Isabelle's just getting more beautiful!!! I love how long her hair is!!

love you guys! Muches and Bunches

Vanalee said...

Thanks for the new pictures. I'm glad Maddie still gets to practice her hairdressing skills when I am not there. Did Angela get any presents? Love you tons!

Ruth said...

looks like lots of fun--how many brownies did angela get to eat??

McKay Missy and Boys said...

That's great that you guys are getting visitors. Hopefully one of these days we will be your visitors, but we will have to see.

Isabelle is look so big. We can't wait to see her!

And to the comment that you left on our site, it was McKay that got hit in the head with a rock and no, he didn't need stitches.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Let me correct my wife a little bit. I know you will find it hard to believe that I would correct Missy, but nonetheless...

It was me. We were in the racketball courts and kids started throwing rocks. I decided to run towards the wall with the door. I got to it and thought I was safe when I looked up just in time to get hit in the forehead with a rock.

I didn't GET stitches although the scar probably means I needed them. Now Ethan will have a scar on his head to match his dear old day.

We love you guys.

Bradshaw Clan said...

Maddie is one of a kind. Isabelle will probably grow up and be just like her. Don't let Hailey know your stuffed animals get birthday parties, or I will be in trouble.