Tuesday 30 November 2010

Camera in the Shop

I had hoped to be better about blogging, but I'm having some technical difficulties.

On Luke's way home from London, he bought me a new camera in Singapore. He said he needed something to do on his layover at the airport. Go figure.

Anyway, the camera worked for a few weeks. Then, it wouldn't do anything but turn on and off. It's been in the shop for a week, and it still hasn't had an assessment. So, I'm hoping someone will hurry up, figure out what's wrong, order some parts and fix my camera ASAP.

It's a horrible time to be camera-less. It's the end of the school year and Christmas. Not to mention, it's been beautiful at the beach!

So anyway, we're still here.

Hopefully, we'll have new pics sooner than later!

1 comment:

Vanalee said...

Can't Maddie take some photos with the old camera? Miss seeing you!