Friday 23 October 2009

Priorities - Pasta, Pool & Pizza

Considering the fact that I haven't looked good in a swimsuit since I was four, I find it ironic that I am such a big fan of beach holidays.

We wake up, we eat breakfast, we hit the pool or the beach, we eat lunch, we relax in the warm sun and have ice cream, we bathe, we eat dinner, and finally, we sleep! Occasionally, we take a morning to explore or do a little sightseeing, but by afternoon, we're back in our swimsuits.

In August, we went to the Emerald Coast in Sardinia for a few days. We had some serious priorities - pasta, pool and pizza. We did, however, find some time to go to Porto Cervo and see where the rich and famous park their yachts.


Maddie's "This is Me" Pose


Izzie loving every minute


Maddie's sand castle and beach pose

Izzie playing on the life guard boat

Yet another glamour girl pose

Izzie modeling the latest fashion

Porto Cervo

Marina in Porto Cervo

Expensive boutiques in Porto Cervo, including Kristina T

(a special photo for Aunt Kristina)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sooo funny to read your post. I remember you telling me in my little Orem apartment about this guy, Luke and a ward water skiing or pool party. He said to you, "Ally, you're the only one here who looks good in your swim suit." I'm probably getting it messed up, but I remember thinking, if a guy said that to me I would be proposing right then and there. Love your adventures!!