Friday 12 June 2009

Izzie on Wheels

In London, kids don't ride bikes as often as they do scooters because they can scoot in and out of the shops and on and off the buses. Maddie has been giving Izzie scooter lessons in the flat. Yesterday, Maddie decided to take her scooter out but graciously let Izzie have a go up Finchley Road. The people on the street couldn't believe this little thing on wheels. Enjoy the pics and the video!





P.S. Don't tell Maddie but she's getting a new scooter for her birthday. She's really outgrown this one, and I thought I'd put away until Izzie was bigger. Instead, I think I'll be keeping it out and buying Izzie a helmet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little girl is amazing! A helmet would be a wise purchase for her. I thought I would let you know that I think Izzie's motor skills are quite advanced for her age. Well, lots of love to you in London from me in Boston!

Vanalee said...

I was there and she was quite amazing!!! Not only can she scoot she can climb, too.

Ruth said...

that's great now it's time for roller blades

Henry Family said...

The video of Izzie is adorable! Talk about coordination!