Sunday 16 March 2008

Tummy Time


Living in a flat with hard wood floors and only limited rug space, Isabelle doesn't spend a lot of time on the ground. As such, she's a little behind on her tummy time.


Some days she does better than others. She seems to like it more if she can do her tummy time with her sister. Isabelle likes everything more if Maddie's doing it too.

Also, Ally must have broken out the big bows when I wasn't around. We've got lots of bows for Isabelle, but I very rarely see them other than in pictures.

Lastly, check out the cheeks, which she gets from her daddy (let's hope she grows into them - her daddy never quite grew into his).

6 comments:

lramey said...

oh your girls are sooo cute!!!

HOORAH for big bows!!!!

lramey said...

oh, and i left the real bull doggy lookin' pic. out...for conli's sake!

Bradshaw Clan said...

Check out Isabelle's blue eyes. I'm glad Ally broke out the big bows. Maddie never got the opportunity.

It's a good thing Maddie is such a good example if Isabelle wants to do everything like her big sister.

Vanalee said...

Such great pictures!!! About the bows...it's genetic!!!Thanks again for keeping this Gramma happy.

Kim said...

Isabelle has some darling clothes! And, I'm still trying to decide who she looks more like.

To me Maddie is a mini-Ally, but I think Isabelle is a good mix.

As far as the big bows. Emily doesn't wear all of hers. I am still trying to decide whether or not I like them. Todd dislikes them and her bows always happen to "fall off" when she's with him. My problem is people keep buying them for me and then I feel obligated to have her wear them. She does have a flower one that I love.

Okay, sorry about the bow epistle!!!

Emily said...

Luke and Ali,
Your girls sure are growing up to be little beauties! They sure are blessed to have each other. I have only one girl mixed in with all my boys (4 of them!!!) Hope your Easter was great! What are the English Easter traditions? Emily Dickerson