Sunday 11 November 2007

Grandma Cokie's Package


Maddie loves mail. If she's home when the mail arrives, she'll run to the front door (our mail is delivered through a mail slot in our front door), gather the mail into a neat pile and bring it to Ally. She always asks if anything's arrived for her.

This week, Grandma Cokie sent a package. A package is even better than mail because it won't fit through the mail slot and usually has to be collected from the porter.

Grandma Cokie's package included all sorts of great stuff, including most of the stuff you see in the attached picture, including the outfit.

Maddie wore the outfit to church this Sunday, which was the day of the Primary program. It was a great program. Maddie did a good job singing her songs and reciting her part - she told everyone why she loves Jesus, which made Ally cry.

4 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I love Primary Programs! I almost always laugh or sometimes cry when the kids are reciting their part....We'll have to send Maddie a letter in the mail along with Isabelle's christmas gift.

Kim said...

I love Maddie's outfit. We had the Primary program in our ward this week too. It was so cute. I bet Maddie did fabulously!

Audrey said...

Hi Ally and fam! I found your blog off of Kim's and I am glad I did! I ask her about you quite often and now I can just see for myself!
Mattie is so adorable! I think she looks like a mini you! How fun to be living life in London... sounds a whole lot more charming than Idaho!
Hope you don't mind me snooping from time to time.

Bradshaw Clan said...

It's about time Maddie caught on to the HSM madness. Cicely will be so excited. You'll know she really loves it when she can sing every word to every song like Hailey.